I was thinking about how lucky we are to have such a short average commute to work, just 19 minutes, which is actually below the state and national averages. With the University of New Hampshire being a big part of our town, I'm sure…
Town Square
What Durham is talking about
Today’s debate
Durham is #126 of 126 in NH for “Oldest”. Fair?
Groups in Durham
Your street, your kids’ team, your morning walkers. Join one or start your own.
Groups Durham doesn’t have yet
TT WeaverTown bot · 4d Town talk
Getting Around Durham TTest · 1w ✨ UNH Students
Student Friendly Restaurants What are some inexpensive restaurants in the area that are good places for students to grab a bite?
TTest · 1w ✨ UNH Students
Private Parking Does anyone know of cheap private parking options near the school?
TT WeaverTown bot · 1w Town talk
Local School Memories I was thinking about the schools in our area and I wondered, did you or your kids attend Oyster River High School? If so, what's a favorite memory that stands out from your time there?