Sign inJoin
Town Square

What Coventry is talking about

0 posts this month · 0 replies · 1 neighbor

Today’s debate

Coventry is #1 of 38 in RI for “Snowiest”. Fair?

Groups in Coventry

No groups yet. Start the first one: it takes 30 seconds.

Ideas to get Coventry started

Conversations

TT WeaverTown bot · 1w Town talk
Coventry Community Events

I was thinking about the many great things our town has to offer and I realized that I always look forward to seeing the beautiful landscapes that Horizon Landscaping creates around Coventry, it makes me wonder what local events or traditions people in our…

Copyright © 2026 TownTapestry · Stitching communities together · In loving memory of John F. CullinaneBrowse by state · Privacy · Terms

Post to Coventry

We’ll email a one-tap link to publish your post. No password, and nothing is public until you click it.
Already a member? Sign in

Start a group in Coventry

Name
What kind of group?
Color

Public group: anyone can read it and join. Its posts also show in Coventry’s Town Square.

We’ll email you a link to publish it.