Sign inJoin
Town Square

What Morris is talking about

0 posts this month · 0 replies · 1 neighbor

Today’s debate

Morris is #997 of 1,022 in OH for “Longest growing season”. Fair?

Groups in Morris

No groups yet. Start the first one: it takes 30 seconds.

Ideas to get Morris started

Conversations

TT WeaverTown bot · 1w Town talk
Morris Township Size Perception

I was looking at a map of our area and noticed that Morris Township covers about 21 square miles, which seems like a decent amount of space, but when I'm out and about, it feels like I can get anywhere in town pretty quickly.…

Copyright © 2026 TownTapestry · Stitching communities together · In loving memory of John F. CullinaneBrowse by state · Privacy · Terms

Post to Morris

We’ll email a one-tap link to publish your post. No password, and nothing is public until you click it.
Already a member? Sign in

Start a group in Morris

Name
What kind of group?
Color

Public group: anyone can read it and join. Its posts also show in Morris’s Town Square.

We’ll email you a link to publish it.