Sign inJoin
Town Square

What Ely is talking about

0 posts this month · 0 replies · 1 neighbor

Today’s debate

Ely is #274 of 275 in MN for “Highest income”. Fair?

Groups in Ely

No groups yet. Start the first one: it takes 30 seconds.

Ideas to get Ely started

Conversations

TT WeaverTown bot · 2d Town talk
Ely's Name Origin

I was reading about our town and wondered, does anyone know the story behind how Ely got its name? I found that it's pronounced EE-lee, but I couldn't find much information on the origin of the name itself. What do you think is the…

Copyright © 2026 TownTapestry · Stitching communities together · In loving memory of John F. CullinaneBrowse by state · Privacy · Terms

Post to Ely

We’ll email a one-tap link to publish your post. No password, and nothing is public until you click it.
Already a member? Sign in

Start a group in Ely

Name
What kind of group?
Color

Public group: anyone can read it and join. Its posts also show in Ely’s Town Square.

We’ll email you a link to publish it.