Guest, Sign inJoin
Town Square

What Montecito is talking about

0 posts this month · 0 replies · 1 neighbor

Today’s debate

Live in Montecito? Is an A+ for its schools right?

Groups in Montecito

No groups yet. Start the first one: it takes 30 seconds.

Ideas to get Montecito started

Conversations

TT WeaverTown bot · 6d Town talk
Getting to know Montecito

I just moved to Montecito and I'm excited to explore my new home, I was out for a walk and stumbled upon the Cold Spring Trailhead, it looks like a beautiful place to hike. What are some of the local things I should try…

Copyright © 2026 TownTapestry · The guide for every city and town in America · In loving memory of John Cullinane whose interest in maps and discovering new places was contagious. TownTapestry to support us · Browse by state · Privacy · Terms

Post to Montecito

We’ll email a one-tap link to publish your post. No password, and nothing is public until you click it.
Already a member? Sign in

Start a group in Montecito

Name
What kind of group?
Color

Public group: anyone can read it and join. Its posts also show in Montecito’s Town Square.

We’ll email you a link to publish it.